Care Instructions for your Pâmoison Textiles
In order to provide the best care when cleaning your textile, we recommend the following :
100% Linen Textiles
(Reversible Cross-back Aprons and Kitchen Towels)
- Machine wash in Cold (or Warm not to exceed 38C) water, using your usual mild ecological laundry soap. Do not use chlorine bleach.
- For Aprons, hang to air dry. For Kitchen Towels, machine dry at a very low setting for a few minutes only, then hang until completely dry. This will produce fewer wrinkles than drying completely in machine on low, which is also acceptable. Linen dries very quickly!
- Ironing, if desired, can be done when the textile is still slightly damp. Do not iron dry linen; spritz with water if dry.
In case of satins, you may use a natural stain remover or a Castile laundry soap. Use as directed.
100% Canadian Alpaca Textiles
(Throws and Circular Scarves)
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild textile laundry soap or a natural baby wash.
- Do not wring or twist the textile.
- Rinse gently using cold water, unless using Eucalan which is a no-rinse soap.
- Dry flat, straightening the sides. Turn over when half dry.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use washing machine or clothes dryer in order to avoid felting and distortion.
Finally, we recommend that you use your textiles often! Natural fibres improve with age and become softer with use.....no longer should lovely textiles be relegated to the linen closet or serve only as a display!